Sponsoring National Processes for Evidence-Informed Policy
In September 2008, the Alliance HPSR issued a competitive call to support national processes for evidence-informed policymaking and to strengthen evidence-to-policy links. The Alliance allocated up to 500,000 USD for the Call and awarded several grants to institutions in different regions for a period of up to three years.
The following links provide direct access to the projects profiles page under this area of work.
- Promoting the generation of coordinated provincial health protection. A collective process, Argentina
- Bridging the know-do gap: strategies to enhance the capacity to apply health policy and systems research into evidence-informed policy-making in Bangladesh
- Transition towards a health SWAp (Sector Wide Approach) in Cameroon: supporting evidence use for decentralization and district development
- Prospective Evaluation of Evidence-Informed Decision-Making, Kyrgyzstan
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of individual staff skills and institutional incentives for capacity enhancement in health policy and systems research evidence use in policy making in Nigeria
- Developing a knowledge translation platform for health policy and systems research in Zambia