This page contains links to various training courses and learning material for those engaged, or interested, in HPSR relevant to low- and middle-income countries.
The resources listed are divided into four categories:
- Short Courses
- Full-time intensive courses (ranging from a few days to a few weeks) that allow you to enhance your skills in a certain area
- Distance-Learning Courses (non-degree)
- Courses held via internet for a couple of hours each week over a 12-15 week period.
- Tutorial Material
- Modules or “tool-kits” on health systems research or course material from an HPSR relevant course
- Searchable Databases
- A collection of Search Engines and Directories
Contact us to add information to this page.
Please note that many of these resources are from external institutions. Neither the Alliance HPSR nor WHO takes responsibility for or specifically endorses the positions expressed therein, and the views are those of the authors alone.