Committee of Sponsoring Agents (CSA)
The Committee of Sponsoring Agents (CSA) oversees APOC’s activities by:
- organizing medium- and long-term planning
- arranging Programme evaluations
- taking interim decisions on behalf of the Joint Action Forum
- following the financial situation of the Programme
- scrutinizing documentation for the Joint Action Forum.
The CSA consists of representatives from the co-sponsoring agencies:
- the World Bank
The APOC Director attends ex-officio all sessions of the CSA. In addition, a representative of the NGDO Coordination Group and a representative of the ivermectin donor (Merck & Co., Inc.) are invited to join CSA sessions.