Epidemiological surveillance: DIETHYL-CARBAMAZINE Patch method. Field work and training manual
This module is intended for the following categories of worker:
• Members of epidemiological surveillance teams who will be conducting onchocerciasis surveillance in villages.
• Supervisors of these teams (at zonal, regional or district level, depending on the country).
• Head office managers of onchocerciasis control in the country.
Trainers for this module should:
• Have extensive field experience of all aspects of conducting epidemiological surveillance for onchocerciasis control.
• Have previous experience of conducting practical training courses
This module is also suitable for in-service training. In such a case only the relevant sessions are used.
The training of village level distributors, and general information about onchocerciasis, are the subjects of other modules..