Management of APOC funds by the national onchocerciasis task forces (NOTFs): financial and administrative procedures
This manual is designed for use as a reference guide on administrative and financial procedures for all APOC projects. It describes the required techniques to be used by all APOC project accountants.
The manual is divided into five sections:
- Section 1 provides an introduction to the financial and administrative set up of APOC and the Letter of Agreement. This section also presents key definitions.
- Section 2 focuses on the accounting guidelines developed for all APOC funded projects.
- Section 3 provides the administrative guidelines and audit requirements that examine expenditure per budget line item and addresses the question of how to spend more wisely.
- Section 4 provides details on how to perform monthly closures to ensure timely submission of returns to APOC management.
- Section 5 provides an overview of the financial reporting requirements for APOC projects.