Centralized files, 3rd generation, Sub-fonds 3
- Reference code : ARC010-3
- Title : Centralized files, 3rd generation, Sub-fonds 3
- Date(s) : 1955-1983
- Level of description : Sub-fonds
- Extent and medium : 4.2 linear m, microfilms - 450 linear m, paper
- Accruals : No
- Conditions governing access : Open for consultation subject to the deadlines and restrictions in force at WHO
- Conditions governing reproduction : The archives are subject to WHO author's copyright.
- Finding aids : Paper inventory
- Rules or conventions : Descriptive notice in conformity with ISAD(G) norm
The "Records and Archives" service, also known as the "Registry" in the 1950s, processed a growing volume of documents as WHO and its public health programmes grew in importance.
Sub-fonds 3 faithfully reflects this growth and, as the contents of the inventory show, contains documents from the historic archives relating to these programmes.