Centralized files, 4th generation, Sub-fonds 4
- Reference code : ARC010-4
- Title : Centralized files, 4th generation, Sub-fonds 4
- Date(s) : 1984 ->
- Level of description : Sub-fonds
- Extent and medium : 500 linear m, paper
- Accruals : Yes
- Conditions governing access : Open for consultation subject to the deadlines and restrictions in force at WHO
- Conditions governing reproduction : The archives are subject to WHO author's copyright. .
- Finding aids : Electronic inventory
- Rules or conventions : Descriptive notice in conformity with ISAD(G) norm
Like the first three sub-fonds, this fonds holds documents relating to all the health programmes which have been centrally managed since 1984, in the "Registry", which was renamed "Records and Archives" in 2003. Contrary to the paper archives of the other sub-fonds, sub-fonds 4 has an electronic inventory.
Because of the period covered and as material is being entered daily into this sub-fonds by the Records staff, most of the documents are not yet accessible to the public.