First time reviewers
If this is your first time accessing the on line tracking system:
- Print this page.
- Go to http://submit.bwho.org
- Click on "Create a New Account" in the upper left hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your email address (WHO staff should include the extension @who.int”) in the space provided.
- Please be sure to enter the email address at which you received the reviewer solicitation email message. You will be given the opportunity to change the address if you wish after you have created an account.
- Choose a password for yourself and enter it in the spaces provided.
- Complete the question of your choice to be used in the event you cannot remember your password at a later time. (If you forget the answer to your “hint” question, the Bulletin editorial staff can supply this for you.)
- Click on the "Complete Step 1" button at the bottom of the screen.
- When you have completed the first step we will email you a message containing a link to the tracking website (this may take up to three minutes). This is a unique link generated just for you. Please follow this link, in order to verify that the email address you entered does indeed belong to you. This helps ensure that your email address is not being used fraudulently. NOTE: you may need to cut and paste the link from your email programme into your web browser, if your email programme does not let you follow web links contained inside email messages. This will complete the second step of the registration process.
- The final step will be to enter your contact information when prompted.
This is a “once only” exercise – you will not have to repeat this procedure each time you are asked to review a paper.
Once registered, enter your “Reviewer Area”. You will see several links to reviewer actions. One of these reads "Requests for Review". There will be a number next to the link. Click on the link to view the abstract and respond to this request.
May we suggest that as soon as you enter your “Reviewer Area” you click on the “Help” icon (second row, top of page) which gives a quick overview of the reviewer area.
All submissions (including all figures and tables) are converted to a single document in pdf format. Therefore, if you agree to review this article you will need an up-to-date version of Acrobat Reader installed on your computer (preferably version 4 or higher).
To download Acrobat Reader free of charge, please click here.
For additional assistance, please click on the following link:
If you have any problems registering or submitting your review, please contact the Bulletin editorial office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.