Special theme: healthy ageing
• Challenges of healthy ageing
• End-of-life care in low- and middle-income countries
• Interview with Yuji Kuroiwa on approaches to ageing in Japan
• Holding children responsible for their elderly parents
• Assessing service readiness of health facilities in 10 countries
• Two decades of preventing antimicrobial resistance in Sweden
• Tetanus deaths in men
• The implications of technology used to assist elderly people
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).