• A new funding mechanism for tuberculosis research
• Improving work conditions in medical supplies manufacture
• Preventing deaths from prescription opioids in north America
• Interview: the harms of maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy
• Tracking inequities in mosquito-net ownership in sub-Saharan Africa
• HIV service provision by nurses in Kenya evaluated
• Assessing the quality of care for children with fever in Zambia
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).