1 April 2014 -- This issue includes articles on the following topics:
• Why the lack of progress in preventing and treating anaemia in the childbearing year?
• Improving breastfeeding rates in Indonesia
• Interview: Ciro de Quadros, who led some of the world’s most successful immunization campaigns.
• Retaining the rural workforce in Timor-Leste
• How best to distribute anti-malarial bed nets in South Sudan
• Improving local cancer prevention, control and research in Guatemala
• Monitoring progress in fighting noncommunicable diseases in the Caribbean
• Improved water sources are not always safe
• A review of the evidence on mercury exposure from seafood
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.