• Call for papers: health in the sustainable development goals
• Call for papers: programmes to detect, prevent and treat visual impairments
• Interview with Tabaré Vázquez, president of Uruguay
• Responding to false information about vaccines
• Fewer heart attacks after smoke-free law in Chile
• Improving data for maternal and child health in Kenya
• Sharp decline in malaria in Papua New Guinea
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).