• Patient safety challenge: preventing medication-related harm
• Building lab capacity for the International Health Regulations
• Evidence-based approaches to autism
• Malaria fast disappearing in China
• Impact of rapid test on tuberculosis treatment
• Dealing with expired drug stocks in Uganda
• How environmental health policies affect health outcomes
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).