• Gross national happiness in Bhutan
• Emergency water treatment for refugees in South Sudan
• Boosting health workers’ skills in Ukraine
• Interview: space technologies for public health
• Investing in emergency care
• Gaps in HIV treatment access in the Americas
• The true burden of foodborne diseases in Japan
• Cash transfers for the health impact of climate change
• Invitation to participate in the development of reporting guidelines for implementation and operational research
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.