• Global response needed for antimicrobial resistance
• Wolbachia-infected mosquitoes introduced in Brazil
• Information needed for Zika diagnostic test development
• Global estimates of penicillin needed to prevent congenital syphilis
• Interview: mental health care Services in Lebanon
• Care for people who worked in asbestos-processing plants
• Tetanus deaths in young men
• Versions of WHO’s sugars guidelines analysed
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.