• The hidden costs of age-based discrimination
• The difference between Zika and Spondweni viruses
• Building mental health capacity in the eastern Mediterranean
• How Angola reined in its yellow fever epidemic
• Improving measles vaccination in India
• Making cancer medicines more accessible
• Health effects of climate change in China
• Scaling up antiretroviral therapy in Malawi
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.