Special theme: measuring quality of care
• Special issue: measuring the quality of health care
• Improving the quality of diabetes care in Mexico
• Interview: realistic medicine in Scotland
• Training staff to improve health care in Kyrgyzstan
• Variations in neonatal and maternal care in Africa
• Is malpractice litigation a sign of poor quality care in China?
• Using patient perceptions to improve care
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.089 (2014), according to the Web of Science ranking. It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.
All articles are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO licence (CC BY 3.0 IG0).