• The Ebola epidemic:
- a turning point for global health
- reflects the global health workforce crisis
- vaccine trials get underway
• Reviewing the evidence for new drugs – and their prices?
• Russian collaboration on noncommunicable diseases
• How Ghana has adapted to donor proliferation
• Neonatal causes of death estimates for 194 countries
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.