• Economic recession and tuberculosis programmes
• Sendai framework for disaster risk reduction
• Bridging the language divide in health
• Changing priorities for the Wellcome Trust
• Patients’ perceptions of primary care in China
• Early deaths of burn survivors in Australia
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly journal with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.