• Medical & nursing students' intentions to work abroad or in rural areas
• Tracking injuries & violent deaths in Honduras
• WHO should be involved in drafting sustainable development goals
• Shift to community-based mental health services in the Czech Republic
• Daniel Bausch interview: why the Ebola virus disease outbreak in western Africa is different
• Does eliminating user fees for health services improve health?
• Measuring health & happiness in Finland, Poland and Spain
• Evaluating national alcohol control policies in Asia & the Pacific
• Has access to treatment for HIV improved life expectancy?
The Bulletin welcomes a variety of unsolicited manuscripts written in line with the Guidelines for contributors. We invite authors to submit manuscripts using the web-based tracking system http://submit.bwho.org.
The Bulletin is one of the world's leading public health journals. It is a peer-reviewed monthly with a special focus on developing countries, giving it unrivalled global scope and authority. The Bulletin is one of the top 10 public and environmental health journals with an impact factor of 5.250, according to the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI). It is essential reading for all public health decision-makers and researchers who require its special blend of research, well-informed opinion and news.