Implementation of ICD
The implementation details for ICD can be found in our WHOFIC Implementation database page.
The ICD-10 Training Tool
The ICD-10 training tool is an interactive self training that will allow you to understand and use ICD-10. User specific paths include a fast track for e.g. managers, and an in depth training for coders. The tool contains sections on :
- ICD Coding,
- Certification of death,
- Ethics and confidentiality, Quality assurance,
- Statistical presentation,
- Rules for mortality and morbidity coding, and it provides
- Basic medical knowledge.
Users will need a copy of ICD-10 (electronic or in print). The most recent version of Volume 2 is available at the introductory page of the tool. Volume 1 can also be browsed online on the WHO site.
Other tools that relate to ICD Implementation
- Revision News
- New:Joint Task Force Reports
- External Review of the ICD-11 Revision
- ICD-11 Resources and Publications
ICD Project Plan 2015-2018
New:ICD-11 Newsletter - October 2017