WHO will organize a high-level ICD-11 Revision Conference for Member States, hosted by the Collaborating Centre WHO-FIC in Japan.
This meeting will be held in conjunction with the annual meeting of the WHO Family of International Classifications Network (WHO-FIC), which will also take place in Tokyo, Japan from 8-12 October 2016. The theme for this year is: "Health Information in the New Era" (「保健医療の新時代：ICD-11改訂会議」).
WHO has designated a number of Collaborating Centres to contribute to the work on the development, dissemination, maintenance and use of the WHO Family of International Classifications to support national and international health information systems, statistics and evidence.
WHO Family of International Classifications Network (WHO-FIC)
- International Classification of Diseases for Oncology, 3rd Edition (ICD-O-3)
ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders: Clinical Descriptions and Diagnostic Guidelines
- ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders: Diagnostic criteria for Research
- Application of the International Classification of Diseases to Neurology (ICD-10-NA)
- Application of the International Classification of Diseases to Dentistry and Stomatology, 3rd Edition (ICD-DA)
- International Classification of Primary Care, Second edition (ICPC-2)
International Classification of External Causes of Injury (ICECI)
- Technical aids for persons with disabilities - Classification and terminology (ISO9999)
- The Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System with Defined Daily Doses (ATC/DDD)
- International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP)
Page updated on 17 March 2017
- Revision News
- New:Joint Task Force Reports
- External Review of the ICD-11 Revision
- ICD-11 Resources and Publications
ICD Project Plan 2015-2018
New:ICD-11 Newsletter - January 2017