- DengueNet implementation in the Americas. Report of a WHO/PAHO/CDC meeting. San Juan, Puerto Rico, 9-11 July 2002
- Strengthening implementation of the global strategy for dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever
- Dengue haemorrhagic fever: diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control. 2nd edition
A practical guide to the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control of dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever. Now in its second edition, the book has been revised to reflect considerable recent gains in knowledge, particularly concerning methods of laboratory diagnosis and strategies for vector surveillance and control. All dimensions of the global dengue problem - from the characteristics of epidemics to the complexities of diagnosis - are addressed in this concise, yet comprehensive guide.
- Infection control for viral haemorrhagic fevers in the African health care setting(French)
This manual describes a system for using viral haemorrhagic fever (VHF) isolation precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of VHF in the health care setting. It is intended primarily for health officers who implement infection control in the health care setting, and can be used as a rapid reference when one or two cases of a VHF appear in a health facility and no previous preparations for VHF isolation precautions have been done. The information can also be used to set up an isolation area quickly and make adaptations from local materials so that an effective system of infection control can be implemented as soon as possible.
- WHO report on global surveillance of epidemic-prone infectious diseases - Dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever
The chapter on dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever contains a background of dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever including a brief history, a short description of the transmission process, clinical features, and number of cases reported to WHO and countries reporting, 1955-1998.
- First meeting on DengueNet implementation in the Americas : 9-11 July 2002, Puerto Rico.Weekly Epidemioloigcal Record. Vol.77, No.36, 2002 ((Spanish)
- Dengue in the WHO Western Pacific Region. Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 73, No.36, 1998.
- Dengue Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol.73, No.25, 1998.
- Dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever in the Americas 1996 Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 72, No.17, 1997.