Ebola: Information for the general public
To protect yourself, your family, and your community from Ebola virus disease transmission, immediately report to the nearest health facility, if you develop symptoms: high fever, body aches, joint pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, or haemorrhaging. Isolation and professional clinical treatment increase a person’s chance of survival.
- Messages on Ebola for the general public
- How to protect yourself through proper hand hygiene
- Information note: Ebola and food safety
- Advice for individuals and families in Ebola affected countries
- Fact sheet on Ebola
- Frequently asked questions on Ebola virus disease