- Yellow fever(French)
- District guidelines for yellow fever surveillance(French)
- WHO Report on Global Surveillance of Epidemic-prone Infectious Diseases - Yellow fever
The chapter on yellow fever contains a background of the disease including a brief history, a short description of the transmission process, clinical features, and other characteristics of yellow fever important for surveillance. It contains data on the number of cases and total number of deaths reported to WHO, and number of countries reporting, 1950-1998.
- Infection Control for Viral Haemorrhagic Fevers in the African Health Care Setting(French)
This manual describes a system for using viral haemorrhagic fevers (VHF) isolation precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of VHF in the health care setting. It is intended primarily for health officers who implement infection control in the health care setting, and can be used as a rapid reference when one or two cases of a VHF appear in a health facility and no previous preparations for VHF isolation precautions have been done. The information can also be used to set up an isolation area quickly and make adaptations from local materials so that an effective system of infection control can be implemented as soon as possible.
- Yellow fever - Technical Consensus Meeting(French)
- Assessment of yellow fever epidemic risk – a decision-making tool for preventive immunization campaigns Weekly Epidemiological Record. vol. 82, 18, 2007
- The yellow fever situation in Africa and South America in 2004 Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 80, 29, 2005
- Progress in the control of yellow fever in Africa in Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 80, 6, 2005
- Yellow fever vaccine Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 78, 40, 2003
- Yellow fever 1996-1997, Part II. Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 73, 47, 1998
- Yellow fever 1998-1999. Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol. 75, 40, 2000
- Yellow fever 1996-1997, Part I. Weekly Epidemiological Record. Vol 73, 46,1998