Some key references:
- WHO/TDR. Dengue guidelines for diagnosis, treatment, prevention and control [pdf 1.5Mb]. New edition. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2009.
- Santamaria R et al. Comparison and critical appraisal of dengue clinical guidelines and their use in Asia and Latin America. International Health, 2009, 1: 133-140.
- Arunachalam N et al. Eco-bio-social determinants of dengue vector breeding: a multicountry study in urban and periurban Asia. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 2010, 88:173-184.
- Tun-Lin W et al. Reducing costs and operational constraints of dengue vector control by targeting productive breeding places: a multi-country non-inferiority cluster randomized trial. Tropical Medicine and International Health, 2009, 14(9):1143-1153.
- WHO. Dengue and dengue haemorrhagic fever. Factsheet N°117, revised February 2015. Geneva, World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs117/en/).
WHO regional websites:
Several WHO regional offices have dedicated pages to dengue within their websites, or can be searched for information and data sheets on dengue in countries within the region.
Dengue in the news!
Frequently asked questions
Photos on Dengue for download
All images on this page may be downloaded and used, provided credit is given to WHO and photographers as mentioned with individual photos