Guidance and training
The diagnostics and laboratory technology team aims to provide guidance & specific training programmes for WHO member states on a regional basis.
Areas to be covered:
- Advocacy and policy guidance for Ministries of Health and
laboratory experts at regional and country level.
- Training the "Trainers"
- Quality Assurance
- Organisation of EQAS
- CD4+ Counting Skills
- Country Project – An East African Initiative (AMREF) Implementation of Basic Operational Frameworks to improve the quality of laboratories in Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania.
Circonstances et modalités d’utilisation des tests d’infection récente pour estimer l’incidence de l’infection à HIV au niveau d’une population.
When and how to use assays for recent infection to estimate HIV incidence at a population level
HIV Rapid Assays: Operational Characteristics Report 16
- View all documents
- WHO Prequalification of Medicines, Diagnostics and Vaccines: 6th Consultative Meeting with Stakeholders, 4-5 April 2011
- WHO Technical Working Group Meeting on CD 4 Technologies,17 -19 November 2009
- WHO Technical Working Group Meeting on Prequalification of HIV Virological Technologies, 21-23 September 2009
- View all events