Resources for evidence-informed policy-making
EVIPNet methodologies to connect research and policy processes
- Support the organization of agenda-setting processes periodically to engage researchers and knowledge brokers in converting these priorities to topics for:
- policy briefs that can be prepared in timelines of 2-6 months;
- systematic reviews that can be prepared in 6-18 months;
- new primary research that can be conducted over 1-5 years.
- support the mapping of stakeholders involve in policy-making process at global, regional and country levels;
- support the institutionalization and sustainability of existing and new EVIPNet country teams and their knowledge translation platforms;
- support the organization of capacity building workshops in the preparation of evidence briefs for policy and national policy dialogue and the development of policy-makers, stakeholders and researchers skills in finding and using research evidence (through training of trainers approach);
- support the development of rapid response mechanism at country level;
- support innovative initiatives and process in evidence-informed policy-making.