Reporting on the implementation of the Convention
The WHO FCTC requires each Party to submit to the Conference of the Parties (COP), through the Convention Secretariat, periodic reports on its implementation of the Convention.
The objective of reporting is to enable Parties to learn from each others’ experience in implementing the WHO FCTC. Parties' reports are also the basis for reviews by the COP of progress in implementation of the Convention internationally.
The following links lead to pages providing more information on the reporting arrangements under the WHO FCTC. Links are also provided to the WHO FCTC implementation database and the global progress reports prepared by the Convention Secretariat based on the information contained in Parties' reports.
- Frequently asked questions
- Reporting timeline and status
- Reporting instrument
- Parties' reports
- WHO FCTC Implementation Database
- Global progress reports
- Glossary of terms used in the WHO FCTC and its instruments
- NEW: WHO FCTC Indicator Compendium
- NEW: Webinars on Parties’ reports in the 2014 reporting cycle