17 November 2015 -- Climate change causes thousands of deaths every year. WHO calls on countries at the UN Climate Change Conference to make bold commitments to protect our planet and health. WHO’s new series, Climate change and health country profiles, illustrates how investments in low-carbon development, clean renewable energy, and strengthening climate resilience, are also investments in health.
Focus - Immunization, vaccines
- Vaccinations made friendly
- Guinea: Ebola vaccine trial
- Vaccinating and registering the children born during Ebola
- Liberia tackles measles as the Ebola epidemic comes to an end
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic: The beginning of the end of Japanese encephalitis
- Keeping Syrian children free from polio at home and across the border