The 1st session of the Codex ad hoc Intergovernmental Task Force on Antimicrobial Resistance, 23-26 October 2007
- Full report in English [pdf 268kb]
- Full report in French [pdf 299kb]
- Full report in Spanish [pdf 319kb]
The 1st session of the Codex ad hoc Intergovernmental Task Force on Antimicrobial Resistance was held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, 23-26 October 2007.
The Task Force agreed to submit to the Codex Alimentarius Commission, through its Executive Committee, the proposals for new work on the development of guidance documents on:
- Science-based risk assessment guidance regarding foodborne antimicrobial resistant microorganisms
- Risk management guidance to contain foodborne antimicrobial resistant microorganisms
- Guidance on creating risk profiles for antimicrobial resistant foodborne microorganisms for setting risk assessment and management priorities
The Committee agreed to establish three physical working groups to prepare three proposed draft guidance documents for circulation at Step 3 and consideration at Step 4 at the next session of the Task Force, pending the formal approval of new work by the Commission.