FOSCOLLAB: Global platform for food safety data and information
An innovative tool for food safety
FOSCOLLAB is a new WHO platform for food safety professionals.
FOSCOLLAB enables users to:
- Access food safety data and information quickly
- Maximize the utility of already existing sources and minimize duplication of efforts
- Integrate data and information coming from animal/agriculture, food and human health areas to improve global public health
- Promote better generation of data
- Strengthen the underlying sources by promoting awareness and increased utilization
By integrating multiple sources of reliable data, FOSCOLLAB helps overcome the challenges of accessing these key sources in a timely manner. It allows for better risk assessment and decision-making by food safety professionals and authorities.