What are the benefits of joining GARD as observer?
Participation in GARD offers the following benefits:
- Information and knowledge sharing:
- through the Alliance, organizations from different backgrounds and at different levels will interact and contribute to the achievement of a common vision
- GARD publications will be posted on the web site
- material of discussion during the General Meeting and Planning Group will be posted on the web site
- Increased access to technical, financial, human and physical resources provided by different collaborating parties according to their comparative advantage
- observers will be mentioned in GARD publications
- Reputation and enhanced credibility:
observers will benefit from being part of an Alliance that has a positive role in the surveillance, prevention and control of chronic respiratory diseases. Private sector entities will improve their image of corporate philanthropy.
- observers will be able to attend the meetings and be aware of the key decisions that will be taken
- Networking and collaboration towards a greater 'reach':
through the Alliance parties have the opportunity to network and collaborate in activities to achieve GARD vision, goal and objective