Global Health Cluster Trainings
Health Cluster Coordinator training
The Health Cluster Coordinator (HCC) will ensure the good performance of the country health cluster, promoting and upholding the Humanitarian principles and the Principles of partnership. The HCC is accountable to the country representative of the Cluster Lead agency.
The HCC trainings aim to train, prepare and assess potential health cluster coordinators for their future role. The trainings have been organized in English, French and Spanish.
- Egypt - 12 - 16 December 2010 (in English)
- Jakarta, Indonesia - 18-22 October 2010 (in English)
- Geneva, Switzerland - 20-24 September 2010 (in English)
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 23-25 May 2010 (in Spanish)
- Hammamet, Tunisia - November 2009 (In English)
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - October 2009 (In French)
- Quito, Ecuador - March 2009 (In Spanish)
- Hammamet, Tunisia - November 2008 (In English)
- Versoix, Switzerland - April 2008 (In English)
- Hammamet, Tunisia - December 2008 (In English)