Analysing Disrupted Health Systems in Countries in Crisis
- The course will be taught in English.
- The course is residential, with lodging and meals provided free to all participants.
- The course organizers will cover the travel expenses and living expenses of national officials from Ministries of Health.
- Participants from UN agencies and NGOs should have their travel expenses (airfare and per diem) covered by their respective organizations and will need prior approval from their respective organizations.
- Unaffiliated participants will be asked to cover their travel related expenses
- Transport between airport and the venue will be arranged and paid for by the course organizers.
- A detailed itinerary should be sent to the Secretariat as soon as a flight booking has been confirmed.
- Participants will be responsible for arranging their own visas and airplane tickets.
- The deadline for applications is Monday 10 October 2011. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- To apply please complete the application form and send it together with a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected participants will be notified on Wednesday 26 October 2011, and will be given access to the pre-course reading material on line. Applicants who are not selected will also be informed.
For enquiries and further information, please contact: email@example.com.