Technical briefs for policy-makers
Technical briefs for policy-makers are succinct summaries of key policy issues, explaining what the issue is, why is it important, and how policy-makers can address the issue.
- Obstacles in the process of establishing sustainable National Health Insurance Scheme: insights from Ghana
- Thinking of introducing social health insurance? Ten questions
- Health Care Financing in Rural China: New Rural Cooperative Medical Scheme
- Shaping national health financing systems: can micro-banking contribute?
- Access to health care and the financial burden of out-of-pocket health payments in Latvia
- General budget support in developing countries: ensuring the health sector's interest
- Conditional cash transfers: what's in it for health?
- Aid for health: should policy-makers worry about its macroeconomic impact?
- Provider payments and cost-containment: lessons from OECD countries
- Designing health financing systems to reduce catastrophic health expenditure
- Achieving universal health coverage: developing the health financing system