Data Quality Review (DQR) Toolkit
The DQR framework and toolkit is meant to support routine, annual and periodic independent assessments of facility-reported data. It is designed to assess the quality of data generated by information system(s) based in health facilities, and includes guidelines and tools that lay the basis for a common understanding of data quality. In addition, it promotes the institutionalization of data quality review in country.
The toolkit which includes guidelines and associated tools is organized into 3 distinct modules:
- Framework and metrics
- Desk review of data quality
- Data verification and system assessment
Additional resources to the toolkit *
- tool developed in Microsoft Excel that will automate analyses of data quality metrics (for countries that do not have DHIS 2);
- a WHO data quality app developed in DHIS 2 for annual and routine monitoring of data;
- DQR data collection instruments for the facility survey module
- electronic data-collection forms (in CSPro);
- automated analysis tool in Microsoft Excel to calculate relevant metrics collected through the facility survey;
- programme-specific in-depth modules.
* to be released soon