As of 08 October, the HINARI Portal has been updated with several useful changes.
Here a brief summary:
- If a user is not logged in and he/she clicks on any letter from the Journals or Books A-Z lists, the default tab displayed is the “All Items” list.
- If a user is logged in, the default tab will continue to be the “Accessible Content” list.
- Users now can download a CSV file from the “View complete list of books” option. (Comma Separated Values (CSV) Standard File Format – used by spreadsheets)
- The Subject categories now are available in all languages (Arabic, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese).
- In the Journals and Books A-Z lists, all materials added in the last month have a New button before the title. If a user clicks on this New button, he/she will be redirected to a new page titled “Latest online information resources”. This listing is sorted by Type of Resources (Journals, Books, Other Resources) and Publisher.
Please take a look at these updates as some of them should be useful to you and the users at your institution.