ПHINARI Access to Research in Health programmes courses added to the MLA Distance Learning Platform
- The HINARI Short Course is now available as a self-paced distance learning module. It is an overview of the key features of HINARI and can be completed in 3-4 hours.
- This material that is geared toward giving users the necessary baseline skills is also included in the ‘Train the Trainers’ course. Upon completion, individuals will have the skills to effectively access and use HINARI’s resources.
- These courses are sponsored by MLA/ Librarians Without Borders® E-Library Training Initiative that is funded by a grant from the Elsevier Foundation.
- The 4 credit MLA CE Course titled ‘HINARI-Train the Trainers’ is now available as a self-paced distance learning module. This course gives the participants the skills for training individuals from HINARI eligible countries who are students at or visitors to their institutions or at the HINARI eligible organizations. The course also discusses the variables necessary for organizing and conducting workshops at the partner organizations.
- Participants can either access the various sections of the self-paced courses via the Internet or download the sections and view them offline. MLA members and non-members can register, complete either course and receive a certificate. If your institution has linkages with HINARI-eligible organizations, please notify your contacts.