What’s new in adolescent treatment and care
Fact sheet: HIV treatment and care
Adolescents face significant barriers accessing and remaining in HIV treatment and care services. WHO guidelines in 2015 support initiation of antiretroviral therapy for all adolescents living with HIV.
Adolescent friendly health services should be developed, including support for adherence and retention in care.
2015 Consolidated guidelines on antiretrovirals
- Policy brief: Consolidated guidelines on the use of antiretroviral drugs for treating and preventing HIV infection – What’s new
- Fact sheet: What’s new in HIV treatment
- Fact sheet: What’s new in HIV monitoring
- Fact sheet: What's new in infant diagnosis
- Fact sheet: What's new in HIV service delivery
- Fact sheet: What's new in adolescent treatment and care