- The World Bank: The Global HIV Epidemics among People Who Inject Drugs
- Photo story: Putting people at the centre - Integrated treatment for HIV, tuberculosis and drug dependence in Portugal
Dispatch from Lithuania
- Results from trial on pre-exposure prophylaxis among people who inject drugs
WHO controlled medicines database
- For more information on producers, formulations and prices of methadone and buprenorphine please visit the new WHO controlled medicines database.
Reference Group to the UN on HIV and Injecting Drug Use
The Reference Group to the United Nations on Injecting Drug Use and HIV collects and analyses global data on HIV/AIDS among injecting drug users and coverage of prevention and care services for people who inject drugs. The Reference Group releases reports summarising its findings and prepares occasional thematic papers addressing different issues related to HIV/AIDS and injecting drug use.
Consensus statement of the Reference Group to the UN on HIV and injecting drug use, 2010
Context and progress of the global response to HIV among people who inject drugs
- Reference group web site
- The Lancet - HIV prevention, treatment, and care services for people who inject drugs: a systematic review of global, regional, and national coverage (Volume 375, Issue 9719) 2010
- The Lancet series on HIV in people who use drugs
The Lancet - Global epidemiology of injecting drug use and HIV among people who inject drugs: a systematic review (10.1016) 2008