World Directory of Medical Schools
Transfer of the World Directory of Medical Schools to the AVICENNA Directory for Medicine
The World Directory of Medical Schools has been transferred to the AVICENNA Directory for Medicine.
The AVICENNA Directory is maintained by the University of Copenhagen in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
The Directory contains the 2007 version of the World Directory of Medical Schools and all updates received by the University of Copenhagen since 2007.
To update a school's listing in the database:
- Go to: http://avicenna.ku.dk/for-institutions/.
- Scroll down and click on the heading called "Registration Page".
- Enter the information requested and click on the "X" at the bottom right corner of the page.
- A message will be sent to the email address that was entered into the registration form. This message provides a link to the survey form.
- Open the email message, click on the link, and fill in the survey form.
- For more information, please contact the University of Copenhagen (email@example.com).