Working Group on Best Practice for Clinical Trials Registers (BPG)
The terms of reference of the Best Practice Group are to:
- work towards achieving consensus on both the minimal and the optimal operating standards for trial registration
- document these standards as Best Practice for Clinical Trial Registration
- advise the ICTRP on the minimum operating standards for trial registration
The Best Practice Group is made up of to 7 members, including the chair, drawn from the administrators of Registry Network members.
The Best Practice Group meets by teleconference once a month. Teleconferences are occasionally open to all members of the WHO Registry Network. All members of the Registry Network can review and comment upon the documents produced by the Group.
- Lotty Hooft, Netherlands National Trial Register, The Netherlands
- Lisa Askie, Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR), Australia
- Hélène Faure, ISRCTN Registry, UK
- Arvind Pandey, Clinical Trials Registry India, India
- Udaya Ranawaka, Sri Lanka Clinical Trials Registry, Sri-Lanka
- Ludovic Reveiz, LatinRec, Colombia
- Taixiang Wu, ChiCTR, China