Data Providers are responsible for a database that is used by one or more registries.
- Data Providers provide data to WHO for inclusion in the ICTRP Search Portal.
- The ICTRP will accept trial records from Data Providers if it is satisfied that those trial records have been created and managed in a manner that is consistent with the WHO Registry Criteria.
In some cases, the Data Provider will be the same organization as the Primary Registry.
The Data Providers of the ICTRP Search Portal currently are:
- Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR)
- Brazilian Clinical Trials Registry (ReBec)
- Chinese Clinical Trial Register (ChiCTR)
- Clinical Research Information Service (CRiS), Republic of Korea
- Clinical Trials Registry - India (CTRI)
- Cuban Public Registry of Clinical Trials (RPCEC)
- EU Clinical Trials Register (EU-CTR)
- German Clinical Trials Register (DRKS)
- Iranian Registry of Clinical Trials (IRCT)
- Japan Primary Registries Network (JPRN)
- Pan African Clinical Trial Registry (PACTR)
- Sri Lanka Clinical Trials Registry (SLCTR)
- The Netherlands National Trial Register (NTR)
Please note: You cannot register a trial with WHO. The WHO ICTRP is not a clinical trials registry. Click here to learn how to register a trial.