IHR implementation course: Request for Proposals
During the 3 past years WHO has developed and piloted, assisted by 4 collaborating organizations, a competency-based training programme called "International Health Regulations implementation course" (IHR i-course). This course, delivered in English through blended learning, includes a distance learning component and a face-to-face session.
In order to identify collaborating institutions to continue carrying out the development and delivery of the IHR i-course, WHO launches a Request for Proposals.
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable contractor to carry out the following work:
Update, improvement and delivery of an existing competency-based training programme called "International Health Regulations implementation course" (IHR i-course).
Request for proposals package
Interested organizations are invited to submit a proposal for the above subject RFP for the WHO in accordance with the attached documents:
- Cover letter
- Request for proposals
- Acceptance form
- Acknowledgment form
- Completeness form
- Confidentiality form
- Questions from bidders
- IHR i-course specifications
- 3rd IHR i-course - Evaluation outcomes and recommendations for improvement
- Technical proposal template
- Financial proposal template
Request for proposals timeline - Updated on 25 June 2012
- No later than 31 May 2012, the bidder shall complete and return by both email and fax to WHO:
- RFP_2012-HSE-SID-0001_Acknowledgement.doc form signed
- RFP_2012-HSE-SID-0001_Confidentiality.doc form signed
- A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify WHO via email at the following address no later than 08 June 2012.
- Proposals must be received at WHO no later than 06 July 2012, 16:00 hours GMT +1.
- WHO will open the proposals in the presence of a Committee formed by WHO at the Headquarters office in Geneva, Switzerland on 09 July 2012, at 11:00 hours GMT +1.
- Selected bidders may be invited to supply additional information on the contents of their proposal during the evaluation period, at WHO Headquarters in Geneva, or by videoconference/Internet, and will likely be conducted on 12 July 2012, at 14:00 hours GMT +1.
- Evaluation of proposals and selection of a vendor will be performed in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP).
For further information on this RFP contact Ms Paula Gomez, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.