Data, statistics and graphics
Most of the data compiled on these pages is derived from official reports by WHO Member States and unless otherwise stated, data is reported annually through the WHO/UNICEF joint reporting process.
Information is available by WHO Member State, as well as summarized by WHO Region and on a global level. It is also broken down and available by subject.
1. Regional summaries are available for the African Region, the Region of the Americas, the Eastern Mediterranean Region, the European Region, the South-East Asia Region and the Western Pacific Region.
2. Global Summary is found in the Global immunization profile.
3. Disease incidence: data usually represent only a fraction of the cases, but are useful to monitor trends.
3.1 Reported incidence time series is available in html and in excel
3.2 Polio case count data
3.3 Monthly measles and rubella surveillance data
4. Immunization coverage or administered doses
4.1 Official country reported coverage estimates time series are available in html and in excel
4.2 Download country reported administrative data time series in excel
4.3 Access Subnational immunization coverage data page
4.4 Download country reported HPV doses administered in excel
4.5 WHO/UNICEF Estimates of National Immunization Coverage (WUENIC) are available in html and in excel. Also see the the country summaries (in pdf), content of PDF in excel and the method.
4.6 Coverage Survey Data in excel
4.7 Protection at birth (PAB) estimates in excel
6. Immunization schedule. Data are available for:
6.1 Reported immunization schedules by vaccine in html and in excel
6.2 Year of introduction of selected vaccines database in excel
6.3 Immunization schedules by disease covered by antigens within age range in html
6.4 Immunization provided at school in excel
6.5 Slides on introduction status of selected vaccines
7. Supplementary immunization activities
Last update: 17 October 2017
- WHO Global Invasive Bacterial Vaccine-Preventable Disease and Rotavirus and Pediatric Diarrhea Surveillance Networks Bulletin, December 2017
Summary presentation of routine immunization key indicators
Progress and Challenges with Achieving Universal Immunization Coverage: 2016 Estimates of Immunization Coverage
Vaccine introduction slides