UNICEF vaccine procurement information
UNICEF Supply Division is the largest buyer of vaccines and related items for global campaigns to eradicate polio, eliminate neonatal and maternal tetanus, and control measles. In addition, UNICEF procures vaccines for UNICEF-supported programmes, and for low and middle-income countries.
Procurement policy and procedures
The links below provide information about the UNICEF policy on:
- Vaccine security
UNICEF general procurement services
UNICEF vaccine procurement services
UNICEF MIC support
UNICEF MIC strategy for accessing new vaccines
UNICEF's perspective on vaccine supply and vaccine market
UNICEF provides an overview of market trends and the vaccine supply situation. Information provided on this web page includes market updates for selected vaccines.
The Vaccine Procurement Practitioners Network (VPPN)
The Vaccine Procurement Practitioners Network (VPPN) is a virtual community of practice targeting major national stakeholders to the vaccine procurement process in Middle Income Countries (MICs) that are self-procuring or plan to move to self-procurement. In an attempt to build MICs’ vaccine procurement capacity, the network supports the following objectives:
- Provide a solution that will allow discussions on concrete vaccine procurement strategies to further mature online along countries’ path towards self-procurement.
- Facilitate exchange among countries, ensuring people involvement.
- Multichannel information sharing such as webinar, regional meeting involving partners and/or industry discussing specific issues.
- Capture and diffuse existing knowledge and information – to gather and facilitate the access to information.
- Promote collaborative processes – to help practitioners identify resources and organize around purposeful actions that deliver tangible results.
Contact UNICEF Supply Division
UNICEF Supply Division
Oceanvej 10-12 2150 Nordhavn
Telephone: +(45) 45 33 55 00 Fax: +(45) 35 26 94 21
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.unicef.org/supply
Please read the following disclaimer regarding the information contained in this website.