Bringing innovation to immunization supply systems in Viet Nam
Benefits to Viet Nam and the region
The Optimize team will engage current and new stakeholders in our work, build capacity within NEPI, and share information that we are generating from our projects in other countries. We anticipate the results of the projects in Viet Nam will provide several benefits to the country and its neighbors, including:
- Identifying technologies that could improve Viet Nam’s immunization system over the long term.
- Demonstrating ways that Viet Nam’s health programs could take advantage of communication technologies to improve the work of health staff, information management, and services for Vietnamese people.
- Strengthening the capacity of the government and local private-sector technology companies to further advance technologies.
- Increasing local and international partners’ awareness of the importance of strong health logistics systems and interest in furthering the work that Optimize begins in Viet Nam.
- Demonstrating the value of strengthening management and supervision services for vaccine management within the national immunization program.
By collaborating with Viet Nam to advance its immunization system, we hope to provide children with enhanced protection against vaccine-preventable illnesses.