Global Learning Opportunities for Vaccine Quality
How to apply
All applications must be submitted to the respective Global Learning Opportunities WHO Country Representative at the WHO Regional Offices.
Each application must include:
- proof of language proficiency required by the course
- updated curriculum vitae format available for GLO laboratory courses
- copy of institutional training plan showing need (see forms in section below)
- institutional clearance
- endorsement by designated representative of the Ministry of Health
Online application forms
Global Learning Opportunities application form
AEFI pre-training assessment form
vaccine manufacturer institutional training plan form
national regulatory authority (NRA) institutional training plan form
formulaire du plan de formation pour les fabricants de vaccins
formulaire du plan de formation institutionnelle de l'Autorité national de Réglementation (ANR)
Forms to complete following the training
- Trainee assessment form
- Training institution assessment form
Important notes for submission of application
Applicants should request their supervisor to provide the Institutional Development Plan (IDP) to be submitted with the GLO application form to WHO so we can identify if the training for which they wish to apply is listed within the priorities agreed with the WHO NRA assessment team.
A new application is required if it has been more than two years since the submission of a previous application.
For more information please email us