The nine Participating Organizations (PO) contribute to the IOMC with the purpose of promoting coordination of the policies and activities, pursued, jointly or separately to achieve the sound management of chemicals in relation to human health and the environment.
For each PO listed below you will find information on their role and activities in relation to chemical safety, together with contact details.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Bank
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)