Joint publications & proceedings with International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- IAEA-WHO. New joint publication on Generic Procedures for Medical Response During a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency. The aim of this manual is to provide the medical community with practical guidance for medical emergency preparedness and response, describing the tasks and actions of different members of the national, regional or local medical infrastructure in accordance with international standards.
- IAEA-WHO. Follow-up of delayed health consequences of the acute accidental radiation exposure. Lessons to be learned from their medical management. IAEA-TecDoc-1300, IAEA, Vienna, 2002.
- IAEA-WHO. The radiological accident in Lilo. IAEA, Vienna, 2000.
- IAEA-WHO. Planning the medical response to radiological accidents. Safety Reports Series No.4. IAEA, Vienna, 1998.
- IAEA-WHO. Diagnosis and treatment of radiation injuries. Safety Reports Series No.2. IAEA, Vienna, 1998
Download Documents from IAEA-WHO
How to recognize and initially respond to an accidental radiation exposure, Leaflets. IAEA, Vienna, 2000.
Leaflet - French
Leaflet - Spanish
Leaflet - Arabic
Leaflet - Chinese
Joint publications with the IAEA and Others
- IAEA-ILO-WHO. Radiation Protection of Patients in Medical Exposures, Safety Guide, RS-G-1.5, IAEA, Vienna, 2002.
- IAEA-ILO-WHO. Health surveillance of persons occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation: Guidance for occupational physicians. Safety Reports Series No..5. IAEA, Vienna, 1998.