Participation in the WHO Chemical Risk Assessment Network
Institutions engaged in human health risk assessment of chemicals are invited to apply to become network participants.
Network Participants engage in, and contribute to, Network activities. They identify a focal point for Network communications, share Network information within their organizations and help identify new Network Participants.
The Network invites contributions from the following entities interested in undertaking work towards the Network objectives:
- Government and public health Institutions;
- Intergovernmental organizations;
- Professional societies;
- WHO Collaborating Centres;
- Nongovernmental organizations in official relations with WHO; and
- Other non-profit entities with relevant expertise.
Institutions engaged in human health risk assessment of chemicals are invited to become network participants.
Network participants are institutions undertaking work towards the Network objectives.