International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations (ILEP)
ILEP is an international federation of fifteen non-governmental anti-leprosy organisations, based in London, U.K.
ILEP describes itself as "a powerful financial partnership" with members raising € 50-60 million annually from public and institutional sources.
- International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations (ILEP - UK)
- AFRF - Association Française Raoul Follereau (France)
- AIFO - Associazione Italiana Amici di Raoul Follereau (Italy)
- ALES - Aide aux Lépreux Emmaüs-Suisse(Switzerland)
- ALM - American Leprosy Missions (USA)
- CIOMAL - Comité International de I'Ordre de Malte (Switzerland) - see ILEP website for details
- DAHW - Deutsche Lepra- und Tuberkulosehilfe (Germany)
- DFB - Damien Foundation (Belgium)
- FL - Fondation Luxembourgeoise Raoul Follereau (Luxembourg)
- LEPRA - British Leprosy Relief Association (UK)
- NLR - Netherlands Leprosy Relief (Netherlands)
- SF - Fontilles Lucha contra la Lepra (Spain)
- SJ - Sasakawa Memorial Health Foundation (Japan) - see ILEP website for details
- SLC - Le Secours aux Lépreux (Canada)
- TLMI - The Leprosy Mission International (UK)
ILEP members working in the field in leprosy endemic countries obtain MDT supplies free of charge from WHO, via the national programme (Ministry of Health). In some countries or areas facing civil strife, or where the Ministry of Health has specifically requested it, WHO may supply ILEP members directly.