Learning from Success
The WHO publication Learning from Success is a compilation of experiences from different countries endemic with leprosy.
- SRI LANKA: Using the mass media to change attitudes and increase case detection
- THAILAND: Integrated services bring cure close to homes
- BURKINA FASO: Appropriate training and administration
- TOGO: A robust strategy brings success despite political unrest
- VENEZUELA: Changing professional as well as popular attitudes
- VIET NAM: Reaching the last pockets of hidden cases
- BENIN: Phasing out the leprosaria
The publication is available for download as a .pdf file, both as a complete document or in two smaller parts. To view the documents, a .pdf reader is required. Click on one of the links below to start the download.