A presentation (.ppt), file especially suitable for training in the field is available for download or for viewing in the browser.
Topics covered include:
- Integration of leprosy - one of the few diseases that can be eliminated.
- Diagnosing a case of leprosy
- Treating a case of leprosy
- Multidrug therapy (MDT)
- How to manage complications
- Why do disabilities occur?
The presentation file is available in two versions. The larger version contains higher-resolution graphics, suitable for printing while the smaller file is more suitable for viewing on screen, and contains lower-resolution graphics. Click on one of the following links to download either of the two versions.
The viewer Viewer 2003 lets you view full-featured presentations created in more powerful presentation software. However, while you can view and print presentations, you cannot edit them.