A word from the experts
Hear from some of the world-renowned researchers that guide WHO’s malaria policies
Members of the Malaria Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC) serve in an independent and personal capacity and represent a broad range of disciplines, expertise, and experience encompassing many aspects of malaria control and elimination.
Women of MPAC
This special series of interviews shines a spotlight on 5 women currently serving as members on the MPAC and their experience in the global fight against malaria.
- Professor Azra Ghani – Modelling: from runways to bednets
- Professor Maureen Coetzee – Mosquito hunter: if you're interested in what you're doing, then go for it
- Dr Caroline Jones – Malaria does not exist in a vacuum: anthropologist looks at human factors
- Dr Kamini Mendis – May you live in interesting times: malariologist reflects on elimination success
- Dr Neena Valecha – Talking about a revolution... in malaria treatment