For TV and radio interviews
Please use contact information listed. If the officer cannot be reached and the matter is urgent, contact:
Telephone: +41 22 791 2222
WHO TO CONTACT
HOW TO CONNECT TO STUDIOS
WHO has a studio that radio broadcasters can connect to via ISDN to record interviews. The broadcaster bears the cost of the ISDN call.
- Equipment: Telos Zephyr
- ISDN number channel: +41 22 920 0350
- Codec norm: G722 mono at 64 kbps/48 kHz (L2 mono or higher for better quality)
The WHO television studio is connected via a fibre-optic link with the European Broadcast Union (EBU) in Geneva, Switzerland, and can broadcast audio and video feeds for television interviews, both live and recorded.
- TV broadcasters cover EBU's transmission cost
- The signal is PAL (625/50)
- Feedback to WHO studio is in audio only
- IFB line - telephone: +41 22 791 3055
Please send us the details of your confirmation via fax at +41 22 791 4299.