WHO media centre: news, features, multimedia
Director-General leads WHO delegation to the Belt and Road Forum for Health Cooperation
Cholera count reaches 500 000 in Yemen
Yemen and joint mission with UNICEF and World Food Programme
- All news releases, statements, notes for media
- Audio recordings and transcripts from press briefings
- WHO Director-General's speeches
News from WHO regions
"I envision a world in which everyone can live healthy, productive lives, regardless of who they are or where they live."
Video: WHO - Guardian of health
WHO works to make sure everyone everywhere has access to health services wherever and whenever they need them.
Stories from countries
Oman beating NCDs at the souk, the restaurant and the bakery doors
WHO and partners take on malaria: the top killer in north-eastern Nigeria
Pakistan tackles high rates of hepatitis from many angles
Fact files, online Q&As
Questions and answers
- What is antimicrobial resistance?
- Does stopping a course of antibiotics early lead to antibiotic resistance?
Q&A: Sustainable Development Goals Health Price Tag
Infant and young child feeding
World Humanitarian Day commemoration
WHO Global Conference on Noncommunicable diseases
World Hepatitis Summit 2017
Global Ministerial Conference on Ending TB in the Sustainable Development Era
Commentaries bring the view of WHO’s leadership on current public health issues
China can help WHO improve global health
Breastfeeding is not a one-woman job
Women, decent jobs, economic growth: an opportunity to recalibrate investments in the global health and social workforce
- Communications officers in WHO headquarters
- Communications officers in the WHO regions
- Contact details for general information, publications, statistical data or technical problems
- For TV and radio interviews