Global Maternal Health Conference
Place: Arusha, Tanzania
Date: 15–17 January 2013
The Global Maternal Health Conference is a technical conference for scientists, researchers, and policy-makers to network, share knowledge, and build on progress toward eradicating preventable maternal mortality and morbidity by improving quality of care.
The 2013 conference will build on the successful technical focus and abstract-driven structure of the 2010 conference.
There will be 5 conference tracks:
- Programme approaches and tools to improve the quality of maternal health care.
- Measurement of the quality of maternal health care.
- Strengthening health systems for improving the quality of maternal health care.
- Access to and utilization of quality maternal health care.
- Evidence-informed policy and advocacy for quality maternal health care.