Model web site for medicines regulatory authorities
- Drug regulatory information has to be made more widely available and more easily accessible.
- WHO is developing a model web site to guide national DRAs in creating user-friendly web sites for health professionals, consumers/patients, other national DRAs and industry.
- The benefits the national DRAs will gain from the model web site initiative will contribute to:
- Increase the transparency of their own activities;
- Improve collaboration between national DRAs, health professionals and academics;
- Improve the public health impact of drug regulatory work;
- Facilitate networking between national DRAs to solve drug regulation problems;
- Offer reliable and unbiased drug information to guide Internet use.