Read what others have said about the Advanced TBS on Quality and Safety
- I can now put a face to a name, I have learnt a lot; and of what remains unknown, I now know how to find it on the website.
- This was a great opportunity to get a hands-on understanding of some key 'hot topics' in Quality and Safety of medicines.
- The whole PQ programme presentations (from inspections, GMP, dossier assessment, quality control and capacity building) were very informative and of interest. The case study was a good way of applying the information to a real situation.
- (Presentations on) causality assessment, drug safety datamangement were interesting and will be very useful in my work.
- Very relevant and useful exercise. Member States should be encouraged and supported to sign-up (for the TBS in PQ).
- PQ presentations... particularly useful for manufacturers and regulatory agencies.
- This area (quality and safety of blood products) is rarely discussed and remains unknown in many countries. Awareness is much needed, TBS can help build it.
- Communications on drug safety and data management issues were very interesting and informative.